Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Who Shot Cha?

  Walked into a club yesterday and heard: “...Yea, my credit is fucked, but at least we got Bin Laden.”

  • Got a second deferment on my school loans, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Forty grand for a piece of paper that does not work, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Congress still holds hearing over drugs in sports, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • $1.29 for a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger at Wendy's (nonsense), but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Gulf oil spill is still quite the problem, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • I can't upgrade to a new cell phone for free, because I (unknowingly) singed up for a new two year agreement when I bought my current phone, and that plan doesn't end till next June, and even then I  have to pay 69.99 for the new phone (I really want) with the POTENTIAL for a 60 dollar rebate 3 months after I have already purchased the new phone, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Snooki is still on TV, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Black men still dig fat white girls, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Some still don't think Obama is a legal citizen, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • They still don't want to teach proper sex ed in schools, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • North Philly still looks like a bomb hit it, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Donald Trump...., but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Angelina Jolie is “hot” (white guys, stop this), but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Unplanned pregnancy number three for some young woman today, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Kevin Costner was allowed to act, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • We had round the clock coverage of two Brits getting married, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • Three wars going on, but at least we got Bin Laden.
  • KE$HA....does....stuff, but at least we got Bin Laden.

I could keep belaboring the point but by now you get the picture. Now who shot cha?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! I completely forgot about nigga until sunday night.
    We got Bin Laden? Word? So, do I still have to expose myself, cup my balls and cough every time I get on a plane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. George W. Bush declines Obama's invitation to Ground Zero, but at least we got Bin Laden... but wait, that doesn't make sense.

    Rupert Murdoch and News Corp destroyed the intergity of American media and is leading America to Animal Farm / 1984 status... but at least we got Bin Laden.

    using this scapegoat, does make me feel a bit better

    ReplyDelete